Beans ketogenic diet is a diet with the concept of reducing carbohydrate hydrates and adding fat from nuts as food intake. As we know, keto diet is a healthy way of life by replacing carbohydrates with fat. Another case with a regular diet, this diet is more intended to lose weight and sugar levels of course. Because in this diet there should be no carbohydrates in our food intake. Meanwhile, the usual energy source we get from carbohydrates will be replaced by fat.
But there are many people who says they can’t follow this diet rule because of vegetarian reasons, this is wrong. You can replace fat from meat or fish with fat from nuts. Whoa, it seems interesting, is not it?! Diet keto utilize fat burning done by the liver to convert fat into energy so that the fat in the body burns into energy. In keto diet regulation we should only consume carbohydrate hydrate not more than 50 gram/day.
Therefore, we should look for alternative foods with fat content to be converted into energy. Peanut is one of the foods you can make your choice as a snack. In this discussion, we will discuss more deeply beans that match your beans ketogenic diet.
Beans Ketogenic Diet Nutritional Content
As we know, nuts contain vegetable fats and these fats can we turn into a source of energy to replace carbohydrates. Many types of nuts that we know but not all types of nuts can be used as a snack for your ketogenic diet but in this discussion, we will discuss what types of nuts that we can use for your beans ketogenic diet and what are the nutritional content in it.
- Almond Nuts Almonds are a type of nut that has a very high nutrient content. Almonds are also believed to be useful for sharpening memory, maintain healthy skin and lower cholesterol. Almond nuts have a lot of benefits because of the nutritional content that is in it.
Every 100 grams of Almonds is equivalent to 578 calories with 20 gr of carbohydrate hydrate, 5 gr sugar, fat 51gr, protein 22gr, vitamin B1 0.24mg, vitamin B2 0.8mg, vitamin B3 4mg, vitamin B5 0.3mg, vitamin B6 of 0.13mg, vitamin B9 content of 7%, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Pistachios are nuts that have been known for a long time. Pistachios are originally known and grown in western Asia and Turkey. Pistachio nuts contain a lot of nutrients that are not owned by other nuts such as antioxidants and fiber.
The benefits you can get from eating these pistachios are avoided from dry skin, preventing free radicals in the body, and strengthening your bones. the nutritional content present in 100 grams of pistachio nuts is 557 calories, the pistachio is one point lower than the Almond nuts. Carbohydrate 27.97gr but carbohydrate level of beans is higher than Almond, protein is 20,6gr, fat is 44,4 gr, food fiber equal to 10,3 gr, folate 51mg, and other nutrition such as vitamin B1, B2, B2, B5, B6, B9, A, and C. as well as nutrients such as calcium, potassium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc.
- Hazelnut nuts are nuts with a lot of mineral content so it has a lot of benefits such as can prevent cancer, can relieve menstrual cramps and good for muscle formation, hazelnut nuts are also believed to be very good consumed by pregnant women because it contains sufficient folic acid high.
In every 100gr hazelnut contains 628 calories, 61 grams of fat, this amount is bigger than Almond and pistachios, with 17 grams of carbohydrate, you can make this the main choice for your ketogenic diet. As well as many vitamin contents such as vitamin A, calcium, vitamin B6, vitamin c, iron, potassium, and magnesium
- Peanut, this nut we can find easily in Asia, the nutrient content of peanuts is not less much when compared with other nuts. Benefits possessed by tightly ground is also very beneficial for health that is, can prevent the occurrence of gallstones, prevent colon cancer, and reduce stress.
In each 100gr owned by peanuts is equivalent to 567 calories with a fat content of 49.24gr, the protein content of 25.8 grams, hydrate carbohydrate of 16.13 grams, and sodium and potassium content.
Processed Beans For Beans Ketogenic Diet
In the diet of ketogenic your diet is certainly limited to not consuming too much carbohydrate hydrate. Peanuts are one of the foods you can eat when you are on a ketogenic diet. Eating processed peanuts that it-that alone will make you easily bored and will easily give up the diet. Many preparations you can make with peanuts to keep your diet healthy and you get a variety of foods.
Nuts are usually processed by frying, baking or boiling. But you can also process it to make jam by smoothing it. After the pea is smoothed you can mix with various types of dietary foods such as keto salad, or smoothies. You can mix nuts that are still intact or have you pureed into your salad so salad that usually only has mayo taste now has a unique flavor variant. Berries can also match you with the milk and processed nuts you want to produce unique smoothies.
What Best Beans For Ketogenic Diet?
After discussing several types of nuts and their nutritional content we can sort out which type of peanut if it fits with the keto diet. Looking at the amount of fat they have from each nut, hazelnuts have the greatest amount of fat that is 61gr, of course, this amount is suitable for use as a carbohydrate replacement.
But judging from the carbohydrate content of each nut, peanuts have the lowest carbohydrate level of only 16gr. This amount is very suitable for those who implement ketogenic diet to avoid the consumption of carbohydrate hydrate. Hazelnut nuts and peanuts have the best nutrients to use as a source of energy beans ketogenic diet.
Other articles you might like;
- Dangers Of Ketogenic Diet You Need To Be Alert
- 12 Best Ketogenic Diet Blog I Recommend To You
- How To Start A Ketogenic Diet For Beginners
- Ketogenic Diet Supplements To Help Overcome The Impact
- Ketogenic Diet Alcohol, What Is The Impact?