Do you want to download ketogenic diet food list pdf? You can read it also. Surviving keto diet is one of the right ways to lose weight quickly or treat certain diseases, in addition to applying healthy living behaviors such as exercise routine or taking certain supplements.
But some people still feel confused what should and should not be consumed while undergoing keto diet. Some articles may only mention a few examples of ketogenic diet food list pdf as a general description, causing some people assume that very little can be consumed while undergoing keto diet.
In fact, there are many ketogenic diet food lists that can be consumed during this diet. So, you do not have to worry about getting bored eating food or drink that’s all. You have plenty of menu options to keep your keto diet enjoyable.
Ketogenic Diet Food List Pdf Meals
The following will describe all the list of foods you may consume during a keto diet. Everything is a healthy food that you can exercise yourself according to taste, as long as it is still in the diet keto rules. Here’s the list:
Meat contains high fat and low carbohydrate, making it a very suitable food for the keto diet. There is not much you should avoid when it comes to meat. Make sure to buy fatty meats yes. When diet keto, you need fat for the burning process in the body.
Meats: beef (hamburger, steak, roast beef, corned beef, and all kinds of cuts of beef (not fatless ones!)), Pork (Ham (no glaze), bacon, roast pork, pork chop, tenderloin, ham, and ground pork), lamb, mutton.
If you eat poultry, do not remove the skin yes. in addition to the skin is delicious, also contains the required fat. But remember do not be processed using bread flour or wheat flour like in a fast food restaurant. Poultry as organic as possible. You can consume them with vegetables or cheese.
Poultry: Chicken (chicken can, soft bone chicken, whole chicken, Cornish chicken, chicken egg), duck (egg and meat), and goose (egg and meat), pheasant, quail, and turkey (whole pieces of meat).
The content of omega 3 acids in fish is great for your body. When you eat seafood outside, find out how to cook it and what spices to use. You know black pepper contains carbohydrates? So, avoid processed seafood with black pepper. Some types of shellfish contain carbohydrates, so consider again when you want to eat them.
Seafood: anchovy, sea bass, salmon and canned tuna, catfish, cod, real crab, flounder fish, haddock fish, halibut fish, herring, lobster, orange rough, oysters (note the carbs), salmon, sardines, shellfish (note carbohydrates), shrimp, sole fish, tilapia, trout, tuna fish.
The vegetable is not the main food, but you still have to consume. You can process vegetables with coconut oil or eat raw, whatever you like. By eating vegetables, you will get a micronutrient intake of vitamins such as fiber and vitamins.
Vegetables: artichokes, asparagus, beans, peppers (green, red, yellow, orange), broccoli, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, canned artichokes, asparagus cans, black olives cans, green beans cans, green olives cans, , canned mushrooms, canned spinach, canned sauerkraut, canned spinach, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, fresh spinach, green onion, green vegetables, chili, lettuce, mushroom, cabbage, okra, portabella mushroom, radish, romaine lettuce, snow peas, spinach, pumpkin, and cucumber japan.
Just like vegetables, fruits are not the main food in keto diet, but still must be consumed. Because the fruit has a sweet taste, keep in mind that eating fruits should not be too much and consumed with caution.
Fruits: avocados, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries (fresh), strawberries, raspberries, and tomatoes.
- Milk and dairy products
Milk and dairy products in the keto diet can be very good unless you are sensitive to dairy products. It can be a good source of protein and fats for the body.
Milk: sour cream, heavy whipping cream, mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt (full fat/cream), full fat/cream, and cheese jack, mozzarella cheese, parmesan, string cheeses, and swiss).
In addition to the above foods, there are also other lists that may be consumed such as beverages, salad dressings, keto sweeteners, fats and oils, herbs and spices.
- Drink/liquid: coconut milk (check the number of carbohydrates), cashew milk, almond milk, coffee (with heavy cream), unsweetened tea, and the protein shake.
- Salad dressings: blue cheese, Italian dressing, lemon juice, lime juice, and salsa sauce (check the label).
- Sweetener keto: liquid stevia, stevia powder, natural sweetener erythritol, and Xylitol.
- Fat and oil: béarnaise sauce, butter, bacon fat, coconut oil, duck fat, ghee, hollandaise sauce, mayonnaise, olive oil, peanut oil, sesame oil and sunflower oil.
- Seasonings and spices: real bacon bits, allspice, Cajun spice, capers, chili powder, cinnamon, tartar cream, cumin, garlic powder, salt, spicy radish, spicy sauce, oregano, parsley, pumpkin condiments, turmeric, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, yellow and brown mustard, sugar free syrup and sugar-free syrup.
Some of the above foods have to note the carbohydrate content. If it is high enough, it should be avoided. In addition, there are also some foods that need to be avoided, as will be explained next.
Ketogenic Diet Food List Pdf – List of Foods to Consumed
Here is a list of foods you should not consume. Or, you may consume the risk of keto diet failed. Here’s the list:
- Sugar: sugar, fructose, corn sugar, dextrose, maltodextrin, honey, glucose, maple syrup, maltose, agave, palm sugar, brown sugar, and lactose.
- Wheat grains: wheat, white flour, quinoa, rye, couscous, mostly flour, rice, oats, barley, cornmeal, wheat flour, corn, millet, bran, and buckwheat.
- Processed foods: bread, potato chips, ice cream, waffles, candies, crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels, pancakes, pastries, baked goods, snack bars and cereals.
- Fruits: canned fruits, apples, oranges, pears, peaches, grapes, watermelons, kiwi, dates, bananas, cherries, mangoes, apricots, and papaya.
- Drinks: sodas, ion drinks, fruit juices, alcohol, tea and sweet coffee.
- Nuts: types of legumes, lentils, soybeans.
You should cultivate foods that you will consume carefully and note the rules of eating the keto diet. Do not get healthy food that you even become not good for keto diet you are living. When you want to buy ketogenic diet food list pdf, note the nutritional content contained in the package, do not until you buy foods high in carbohydrate or sugar content.
Other articles you might like;
- What to Drink to Lose Weight Very Fast? 7 Days Diet Plan
- What To Drink To Lose Weight While Breastfeeding?
- What to Drink to Lose Weight Quickly? Substitute Food
- How Much You Lose In 2 Months On Keto If I Eat These?
- What to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks with a Safe Dietary Plan