Did you know what is 30 Day Ketogenic Diet Plan? This diet is one type of diet that is popular among people. With the advice of eating foods high in fat and low in carbohydrates, this powerful diet to lose weight you effectively and quickly. If you are a beginner, it is advisable to Ketogenic Diet Plan for 30 Day in advance to see if this diet is suitable for you or not.
In the 30 Day Ketogenic Diet Plan, there are some things you need to know with regards to the foods you should consume. This diet recommends the proportion of fat as much as 75%, protein as much as 20%, and fat as much as 5%. Low carbohydrates that enter will encourage the body to enter ketosis conditions and change the way the body in using fuel to generate energy. Here is a food source that you should consume and avoid when undergoing keto diet.
30 Day Ketogenic Diet Plan Recommended And Prohibited
Because keto diet prioritizes the consumption of fat, of course, which should be widely consumed is fatty foods. But remember, the fat to be consumed is healthy fats. Do not be afraid to consume fat because the fat in keto diet will not make your weight rise.
In fact, fat can help you lose weight. Suggested high-fat dietary sources include meat from grass-eating animals, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cream (acid / condensed), butter, cheese, and natural fats. In addition, there are nuts and seeds such as walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and sesame. You can eat fruits such as avocados and berries. You can also eat green and leafy vegetables, but do not serve as a main meal.
While to be avoided is foods that contain high carbohydrates. High carbohydrate will suppress the production of ketones so that the body difficult to enter ketosis state. For that, avoid foods such as pasta, rice, wheat, cereals, corn, potatoes, starchy foods, and root type tubers. Other menus to avoid are foods with high sugar content such as cakes, candies, ice cream, soft drinks, cakes, coffee or sweet tea, and juice drinks. You also should not eat fruits that contain sweet flavors such as bananas, pineapples, or mangoes.
For 30 days on a keto diet, you can eat the recommended foods. In addition to the food already mentioned, there are still some food sources that can be consumed, provided that the nutritional content. Then how to eat menu recommended in keto diet?
30 Day Ketogenic Diet Plan Menu And Nutrition
Here are the menu options you can follow during the keto diet. You can also combine other foods by keeping in mind the proportions of fat, protein and carbohydrates.
- Breakfast: 3 fried or boiled eggs (200 grams, 265 kcal), a portion of a protein cocktail cooked on water (30 grams, 120 kcal), and a cheese sandwich (45 grams, 196 kcal).
- Lunch: 1 avocado (40 grams, 90 kcal), fried chicken fillet (200 grams, 275 kcal), cheddar cheese (25 grams, 110 kcal). Or you can eat cocktail protein cooked on water (30 grams, 120 kcal) and beans (25 grams, 197 kcal).
- Dinner: steamed fish steaks (150 grams, 255 kcal), cod liver (30 grams, 76 kcal), lettuce leaves (50 grams, 7 kcal). Or you can consume milk tofu (100 grams, 120 kcal).
The menu above is an example that you can follow. If you want other foods, you can combine the various sources of 30 Day Ketogenic Diet Plan food that is recommended and process it yourself without reducing the nutritional content in it.
Other articles you might like;
- How Many Carbs on Low Carb Diet Management Intakes
- How to Lose Weight without Working out Wikihow Explains
- How To Lose Weight Without Exercising Or Eating Less
- He’s Losing Weight Memes Couple Diet Business
- Not Losing Weight Meme Dietary Problems