How many calories a day to lose weight quickly? Your weight will increase if you consume more calories than your body burns. Calories are a measure of energy in food. The key to a healthy weight is knowing what calorie content in the food you consume so that it can be adjusted to the amount of energy burned by the body.
Generally, the average woman needs around 1,600-2,400 kilocalories (kcal) per day, while the average male needs 2,000-3000 kcal. But the number of calories needed by each person varies depending on their height, body weight and activity level.
How many calories a day to lose weight quickly? Many factors can affect the number of calories burned by the body during physical activity. Among these are the age and type of activities carried out. For example, cycling will burn more calories than walking leisurely.
<img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-810" src="http://healthy-st.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/how-many-calories-a-day-to-lose-weight-quickly.jpg" alt="how many calories a day to lose weight quickly” width=”480″ height=”264″ />
How Many Calories a Day to Lose Weight Quickly – Calculating Calories Need
Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are types of nutrients that contain calories which act as a fuel for the body. Each gram of fat contains an average of 9 calories, while carbohydrates and protein contain an average of 4 calories. While calories in packaged foods can usually be seen from nutritional labels on the back. The unit used in general is kcal or kJ which stands for kilojoule.
You can easily compare calorie levels in several different products because the labels listed generally will include the calorie levels contained per 100 ml or 100 grams. Try to check the nutrition labels for each food you will consume. What should be watched out is when the label is only written “so many calories in one portion”. There is no standard size that can be used as a benchmark in “one package” or “one serving”.
How many calories a day to lose weight quickly? Changes in diet and exercise can be a solution to that condition. That is, if you consume more calories than you burn, your weight will increase.
If in a week you eat food and drinks that contain a total of 10,000 calories, then you also need to burn 10,000 calories. In this way, there is no excess of calories stored as fat in the body.
Identifying the list of foods you will consume in a day can make it easier for you to determine which foods you can eliminate to cut your calorie intake. For example, by choosing not to eat snacks that contain a lot of sugar between breakfast and lunch. Here are some steps you can take:
- Reduce food portions. Half a plate of fried rice contains fewer calories than a full plate. Using smaller plates will encourage you to eat fewer servings.
- Replace high-calorie foods with low-calorie ones. For example, you can replace chicken curry or fried chicken with spiced boiled chicken or chicken sauteed with vegetables.
- Avoid high-calorie, low-nutrition foods such as fried foods that contain lots of oil.
- Choose plain water or tea instead of drinks that contain lots of sugar or coconut milk drinks.
- You can use the online calorie counter application.
In addition to regulating your diet, you can also supplement with a variety of sports for a maximum diet to get the healthy weight you want.
Other articles you might like;
- How Many Carbs on Low Carb Diet Management Intakes
- How to Lose Weight without Working out Wikihow Explains
- How To Lose Weight Without Exercising Or Eating Less
- He’s Losing Weight Memes Couple Diet Business
- Not Losing Weight Meme Dietary Problems