How many steps a day to lose weight? Walking is a great way to lose weight up to 10 kg for various reasons. And knowing how to do it effectively will help you achieve the weight you expect in a short time. Walking is a fun sport for most people. It does not impose joints, and is one of the safest forms of exercise.
Many people find that they can do how many steps a day to lose weight-Fitbit program. A day to lose weight well in the long term. Which is very useful for maintenance of weight. The key to losing weight on foot is to set the right goals and understand the basics of weight loss.
Benefits of walking
- Burn calories
- Strengthen the back muscles
- Leave the waist
- Strengthen your bones
- Reducing blood pressure
- Use time with family and friends
- Form and harmonize your legs and buttocks
- Reducing cholesterol
- Reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and many other diseases
- Reducing stress
- Sleep better
- Increase your passion and outlook on life
- Can be done almost anywhere
- No demanding equipment
- And it’s FREE!
How long does it take for me to lose 10 kg? At an average level of weight loss ¼ – ½ kg per week, chances are you will need at least 20 weeks to lose 10 kilograms. Losing weight at this speed is safe and will help you maintain your weight in the long run. To achieve weight loss ¼ – ½ kg per week, try to burn 250-500 extra calories per day on foot. If you find that you don’t burn lots of calories by just walking, then reduce your calorie intake through a diet.
How Many Steps A Day to Lose Weight – Fitbit Recommendation
How often do I have to walk? If you are a beginner, start walking 3 times a week for at least 15-20 minutes each. Gradually increase the frequency and duration of your walk to 30-60 minutes per day, for almost every day of the week. For most people, it isn’t walking they don’t like but getting bored during walking. Therefore, to help keep walking pleasant, try alternately walking outside the home and inside the house, walking while watching television (using a treadmill) or listening to music using earphones. Make walking in your daily routine and make priorities.
There are many ways to increase your daily footsteps. Use imagination and make your own list:
- Walk with your partner, child or friend
- Walk with the dog
- More use stairs than elevators
- Park the vehicle further from the destination shop
- Walk to the shopping center
- Travel to do window shopping (browse items in the shop window)
- Planning meetings that are carried out while walking
- Walk around visiting your neighbors
- Walk in the park or walk while cleaning the plants in the garden
Add your portion according to the development of your health. The important thing is you feel healthier. If there are symptoms of a disease disorder, consult your doctor to adjust your walking program.
How many steps a day to lose weight? The researchers stated that for most people, walking or doing exercises ½ to 1 hour per day is pretty good at least 3 to 4 days a week. You can start with 10 minutes per day and add it gradually until it becomes a routine walking activity.
Other articles you might like;
- How Many Carbs on Low Carb Diet Management Intakes
- How to Lose Weight without Working out Wikihow Explains
- How To Lose Weight Without Exercising Or Eating Less
- He’s Losing Weight Memes Couple Diet Business
- Not Losing Weight Meme Dietary Problems